TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (NOT APPLICABLE TO THE
“THE BUSINESS PERSON SUCCESS PLAN” (BPSP) - GENERAL COUNSEL/
SUBSCRIPTION PLAN (LIKE “NETFLIX” (R) FOR LEGAL SERVICES)
- IDENTIFICATION OF PARTIES. This agreement is made between the Law Office of Yoel Molina, P.A., hereinafter referred to as "Attorney”, and purchaser of the legal services referenced herein referred to as "Client" and jointly referred to as “Parties.”
- LEGAL SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED. This agreement applies to all legal services requested by the Client including, but not limited to, corporate formation, business contract drafting, business contract review, pre-litigation dispute resolution, corporate services packages, attorney meetings, and agreements.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF ATTORNEY AND CLIENT. Attorney shall perform the legal services called for under this agreement, keep Client informed of progress and developments, and respond to Client’s inquiries and communications. Client shall be truthful and cooperative with Attorney, keep Attorney reasonably informed of developments and of Client’s address, telephone number, and whereabouts, and timely make any payments required by this agreement. Client shall be reasonably available to attend meetings.
- ATTORNEY'S FEES. The Client shall pay in advance any agreed fee in advance of the commencement of any agreed services to be performed as requested by the Client of Attorney.
- COSTS. Client shall pay all "costs" incurred in connection with the representation. Costs include, but are not limited to, court filing, expert fees and expenses, consultant's fees, investigation costs, long-distance telephone charges, messenger service and other delivery fees, photocopy expenses for large copying tasks, process server fees, travel expenses, such as mileage, parking, airfare, meals, and hotel accommodations. Attorney may request the advancement of any of the fees noted above.
- DISCHARGE OF ATTORNEY BY CLIENT. Client may discharge Attorney at any time by written notice effective when received by Attorney. Unless specifically agreed by Attorney and Client, Attorney will provide no further services and advance no further costs to Client’s behalf after receipt of such notice. Notwithstanding the discharge, the Client will remain obligated to pay all Attorney's fees required under the terms of this agreement, and to reimburse Attorney for all costs advanced through the date of discharge.
- WITHDRAWAL OF ATTORNEY. Attorney may withdraw at any time, upon giving Client reasonable notice, as permitted under the Rules Regulating the Florida Bar. The circumstances under which the Rules permit such withdrawal include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) The Client’s consent, (b) the Client’s conduct renders it unreasonably difficult for the Attorney to carry out the employment effectively, and (c) the Client fails to pay Attorney's fees or costs as required by their agreement with the Attorney. Notwithstanding Attorney's withdrawal, Client will be obligated to pay all Attorneys’ and staff fees required under the terms of this agreement and to reimburse Attorney for all costs advanced.
- DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTY. Although Attorney may offer an opinion about possible results regarding the matter, Attorney cannot and does not guarantee any particular result. Client acknowledges that Attorney has made no promises about the outcome and that any opinion offered by Attorney in the future will not constitute a guarantee. Unless otherwise noted, Client acknowledges that Attorney has made no promises about the total amount of attorney's fees and costs to be incurred by Client under this agreement. Client further acknowledges that although Attorney may, from time to time, for Client’s convenience, furnish Client with estimates of the amounts of fees Attorney anticipates will be charged, such estimates are by their nature inexact and are not binding on Attorney or Client unless specifically stated in writing.
The foregoing is agreed to the parties upon the client making the payment of the requested.