Contending in the present, competitive worldwide market can throw up a host of unexpected challenges. However, we believe that the site of your business location should not be a challenge but rather, an opportunity instead.
Florida’s business policies empower organizations to develop progressively fast, in record turnaround time. Together with a highly-skilled and capable workforce, a first-rate zonal framework, and international accessibility, it is just the right place to meet an organization’s needs!
Factors That Make Florida Conducive For Business!Here are some factors that make Florida an attractive location for business!
1. A Positively Charged Business Atmosphere!In Florida, the ease of doing business is supportive, simple and straightforward. The state’s business excise and tariff structure, the governance & its subdivisions, and its aggressive cost structure make anticipating the future scope of business simple!
Florida has always historically featured high even among the finest of states for ease of doing business, particularly on account of its competitive excise and tariff structure, and modern administrative state of affairs.
2. Florida’s Backbone — Its Incredible Infrastructure!Florida offers the best, well-connected and most efficient broad, multi-modular transportation frameworks with large-to-heavy deepwater ports, global airplane terminals, and broad thruway & rail systems, not to mention various centers that allow for a lightning fast relay of information transmission from around the U.S. to Europe, Africa, and Latin America.
3. Commerce & Exchange!Home to many provincial and multinational head offices of various top-rated global organizations, Florida serves as a significant conciliatory center point with a Consular Corps speaking for precisely 87 countries.
4. Skilled Labor Force! Florida's 9.5 million workforce is capable of surpassing even the most fastidious of businesses’ skilled labor requirement.
As anyone might expect, Florida's skilled workforce is positioned among the best in the country. A fact that can be attributed to the state's par excellence instructive schools/colleges/ universities, and comprehensive career development programs.
5. Great Quality Of Life!In Florida, the weather, leisure & entertainment, and the systematic way of life enables citizens to lead their lives with freedom, personal satisfaction, and purpose. Furthermore, Florida’s reasonable cost of basic life’s necessities and an affordable day-to-day lifestyle makes the state quite the place that has it all!
So, if you are still looking for an ideal business location that has it all, head straight to Florida!
Yoel “Mo” Molina and I am a lifelong resident of Miami, Fl. I am a graduate of Miami Senior High, Class of 1992, Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S. 1997 and University of Maine School of Law, J.D. 2001. I have been practicing law in Miami Since 2001. I am a former training prosecutor in the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office. I have experience in jury trials, appeals, and administrative hearings. I have appeared before judges across the State. My experience ranges from civil litigation matters, collection matters, foreclosure, business and corporate, contracts, real estate, leases and employment matters..